In today's era of COVID-19, businesses need to be aware of their clients' and consumers' needs more than ever.
Thanks to the internet, customers can research your business to their hearts' content before deciding whether to do business with you. Your marketing strategy should ensure that your efforts come across as genuine, relevant, and customer-focused.
Below are some tips on how you can accomplish this with inbound marketing.
Practice What You Preach
It's vital for consumers that they don't feel they're just receiving lip service - they want actions to match what you say.
You can accomplish this in a variety of ways, including:
• Utilizing live chat to communicate with your consumers when and how they want.
• Personalized and upbeat emails that don't just have "canned copy."
• Carefully curate your content as it relates to your target audience to be empathetic to their needs.
• Respond to feedback positively and offer ways to fix presented issues.
Know Your Customer (Or Get to Know Them)
Knowing what tone and content resonate with your target audience will ensure your marketing efforts stick.
If you want to get it right, consider the following:
• What do your customers need?
• What pain points do your products and services address?
• What keywords are associated with your company?
• What questions do you answer to create your ideal buyer persona?
Share Results-Based Content
You can tout your services until you're blue in the face, but showing is always better than telling when it comes to marketing.
Customers want to hear from others how companies helped their bottom line - so share the type of content that includes tangible results. Here are some ways you can accomplish this:
• Share a case study that offered a solution to a problem with positive results (increased lease-ups, event attendance, etc.).
• Be genuine - customers can tell when you're trying to toot your own horn vs. when you're illustrating others' success.
• Share success stories continually, whatever that means to you: whether that's monthly, every other month, or just a couple times a year.
Interested in finding out how inbound marketing can work for you? Sign up for a FREE Drip Campaign Assessment to see how automated marketing efforts can take your marketing engagement to the next level.