Imagewerks Marketing is a full-service marketing agency based in Arden Hills, MN. Our Account Management team is seeking a marketing intern to complement its already successful and talented marketing group.
At IWM, we work hard and play even harder. We develop innovation marketing and advertising campaigns, creative and strategic design, print projects and fulfillment, and web and digital engagement. We are a fun team with a casual dress code (unless meeting with a client) and great atmosphere.
WHAT YOU WILL DO ::
Every day and hour is different at IWM. The intern will gain a plethora of experience in writing, prospecting, building databases and contacts, developing strategy, implementing campaigns and social media, creating and editing proposals and other sales presentations, and all of the other tasks that come with working at a marketing agency. This position reports to the Account Management team and will have a heavy emphasis on inbound marketing, prospecting and business development, and client support.
- Audience and market research and analysis
- Write and edit blogs, newsletters, prospecting letters, emails, and more
- List research and procurement
- Participation in brand and business audits
- Proposal content development including writing and design
- CRM and drip campaign implementation and management
- Event coordination
- Email marketing
- Sales support
- Analytics and tracking of campaigns and projects
- A/B testing
- Client support
- Other duties as assigned
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES ::
- Working toward earning a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, communication or related degree (senior status preferred)
- Experience in marketing or communications setting
- Excellent writing skills required
- Experience with web and digital based communications (websites, CMS, email marketing programs, etc.)
- Excellent decision-making and problem solving skills, and the ability to make mature judgments in matters related to client projects
- Solid skills in time management and prioritization
- Experience in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign), or willingness to learn more
- Understanding of inbound marketing concepts, or willingness to learn more
Please submit a cover letter with a brief description of what you’re interested in working with our team along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.