Imagewërks Marketing is a full-service marketing communications agency with an immediate opening for a Digital Project Manager.
At Imagewërks Marketing, we’re focused on creating innovative marketing and advertising campaigns, integrated digital experiences and unique print fulfillment projects. It will be the responsibility of the Project Manager to ensure an efficient and effective internal workflow for all such agency projects.
The Digital Project Manager will work directly with clients in collaboration with Account Management, Design, Development, and Marketing teams. The ability to assign and manage responsibilities between departments while providing responsive and courteous client service will be essential.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of sales managers, designers, programmers and marketing strategists to fulfill client requests and expectations.
- Participate in discovery process for digital engagements to accurately scope projects, define budgets and functional specifications, manage timelines and provide metrics for success.
- Develop and refine project timelines and budgets, coordinate internal resources, and anticipate potential challenges with an eye to alternative solutions.
- Schedule, coordinate, and lead internal meetings with marketing and production staff to ensure objectives are met on time and on budget.
- Communicate and collaborate with the client and team to monitor resources, track progress, assign responsibilities, and maintain project scope.
- Ensure quality of project deliverables is maintained through all phases of development.
- Create cost estimates, purchase orders, coordinate with accounting on invoices, report project completion and file all records in an organized fashion
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-5 years interactive project management experience in an advertising agency or similar environment.
- Must understand production process for web development, digital marketing, social media, and traditional marketing tactics to effectively manage resources, time and budgets.
- Experience with web content management systems and major eCommerce platforms.
- Familiar with managing email marketing campaigns though MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, or similar ESP systems.
- Driven to keep current with industry trends and emerging marketing technologies.
- Able to interact extensively with internal account executives, outside media companies and vendors on a daily basis.
- Must be cool under pressure and be able to mediate and problem-solve in fast-paced creative environment under tight deadlines.
- Realistic and pragmatic team player that’s self-motivated and determined to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent decision-making, problem solving, organization and multitasking skills.
- Solid presentation skills and attention to detail to convey ideas to internal and external teams
Nice to have:
- Basic working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Social Media experience
- Strong understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, inbound marketing tactics
Please submit your cover letter, resume, and a brief description of why you're interested in joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.